GI EARTHING ELECTRODE
- Ÿ HOT DIP GALVANIZED FOR CORROSION PROTECTION.
- Ÿ DESIGN FOR FAST FAULT CURRENT DISSIPATION.
- Ÿ LOW MAINTENANCE ON SITE.
- Ÿ EASY & FAST INSTALLATION ON SITE.
- Ÿ MOST SUITABLE FOR SOIL CONDITION WITH pH VALUE 5.0 & 8.0.
- Ÿ MOISTURE BOOSTER CHEMICAL BAGS PROVIDED FOR LOW EARTH RESISTANCE.
- Ÿ BETTER LIFE.
REMEDIES EARTHING ELECTRODE
Remedies Brand electrolytic grounding systems have unique design (pipe in pipe & strip in pipe technology) which slows down the normal wear & tear due to corrosion and helps to sustain functional utility for a long period on time around 25 years.
We offer premium quality earthing electrode which is manufactured from customer-made I.S.I G.I. tube, Copper tube, to ensure maximum conductivity and prolonged service file. It contains a conductor rich crystalline mixture which protects the main earth electrode in the soil. This will ensure a highly conductive state for the fault current to pass inside the earth.